The first step was not filmed because I actually started this painting only for testing purposes. It is the first time that I have applied my selfmade craquelure paste on paper and not on stretched canvas, because I wanted to know if the paper can withstand this load. Yes, it works. Then I used the alcohol drip technique twice in total and together with a hard sponge I achieved textures for the upper area. I placed a few light spots with the golden acrylic paint discreetly on the ridge and in the valley. I tried washes with the Rügen chalk for the first time, and I think that I have not yet found the right ratio of water and chalk. But you can achieve delicate bumps, as can be seen in this painting in the lowest area (valley) in contrast to the crackling paste.

Doreen.

https://youtu.be/Eo_G72Yz6SA