How to deal with art block is no secret for me anymore. I have found a solution for getting out of the block and being motivated to continue working. It’s actually quite simple. Grab a canvas and paint on it without thinking about what you’re doing. Then the inspiration comes all by itself. Anyway, it helped me.
– stretched canvas by Gerstaecker from the series Studio 2, 50 x 60 cm, cotton, low absorbent
– acrylic paints by ProArt in Umber, Sienna, Yellow Ocher, Sap Green, Emerald
– acrylic paints by C. Kreul from the series Solo Goya in Magenta, Ultramarine Blue, Light Yellow Ocher, Gold Ocher, Genuine, Vermilion, Genuine Deep, Yellowish Green, Permanent Green, Dark Brown
– acrylic paints by Crelando No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12, 15, 16
– flat synthetic brushs by Crelando No. 9, 10
Video production – Doreen Gehrke
Music – Don`t Look by Silent Partner YouTube Audio Library